DSA Global Summit unleashes the spectrum requirements
Cape Town, South Africa – The Dynamic Spectrum Alliance (DSA), the National Communications Authority (NCA), Ghana, and the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) have given the opening keynote addresses to kick off the 2017 DSA Global Summit in Cape Town, South Africa. Welcoming everyone to the conference, the keynote speakers summarised how important spectrum issues are today, to help solve the digital divide and make Internet access a reality everywhere.
The DSA Global Summit is being co-hosted with the Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA), which recently published draft regulations on the use of TV White Space (TVWS) in the country and are open for public consultation until 19 May 2017.
Following the morning keynotes, Kalpak Gude, President of the DSA, presented a session titled Spectrum Sharing Unleashed. The session focused on the spectrum requirements for the next generation Internet and the benefits of dynamic spectrum access to help meet those spectrum needs. Gude also discussed how dynamic access technology is ready today to help bring connectivity to everyone, everywhere.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 44 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020