Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia Pacific announced two new partnerships across Asia, with VS Media a top MultiChannel Network (MCN) that super-serves digital natives in Greater China with more than 120 million subscribers and 320 million video views a month, and Tabilabo one of the leading and rapidly growing digital media businesses in Japan.
These initiatives are in keeping with Discovery’s ambitions to transform and accelerate its big growth across Asia Pacific, by providing access to amazing content that is being truly customised for “mobile-first” millennial audiences.
Last August Discovery took a minority investment in VS Media. Together, they are now launching TAN BA, a unique digital brand solution specifically targeting millennials, that make up over a quarter of the Chinese population. TAN BA aims to deliver smart entertainment through highly customised short-form video content that stimulates curiosity and new learning every day.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020