Singapore – Discovery Networks Asia Pacific announced two new partnerships across Asia, with VS Media a top MultiChannel Network (MCN) that super-serves digital natives in Greater China with more than 120 million subscribers and 320 million video views a month, and Tabilabo one of the leading and rapidly growing digital media businesses in Japan.
These initiatives are in keeping with Discovery’s ambitions to transform and accelerate its big growth across Asia Pacific, by providing access to amazing content that is being truly customised for “mobile-first” millennial audiences.
Last August Discovery took a minority investment in VS Media. Together, they are now launching TAN BA, a unique digital brand solution specifically targeting millennials, that make up over a quarter of the Chinese population. TAN BA aims to deliver smart entertainment through highly customised short-form video content that stimulates curiosity and new learning every day.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 123 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 93 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- C-Suite spotlight: Alon Shtruzman of Keshet International 66 views | posted on May 8, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020