Petaling Jaya – dimsum, the latest subscription video-on-demand service in Malaysia, is proud to launch its first branded VOD content from Oh!K. This is part of dimsum’s plan to bring trending Korean entertainment content to its subscribers in Malaysia and Brunei.
Oh!K, a Turner Asia Pacific channel, will provide K-drama lovers access to award-winning series and hit shows across the region. Among the launch titles are, She Was Pretty, Happy Once Again, Marriage Contract, Lucky Romance, Splash Splash Love, W-Two Worlds and Shopaholic Louis, with many more launching throughout the year. The content is available in original Korean and Mandarin, as well as with multiple language subtitles.
Speaking on the new content, Miss Lam Swee Kim, dimsum Chief Marketing Officer commented, “We are pleased to have regional and global partners like Turner on dimsum as we continue to grow our content offerings. The partnership will enhance our Korean drama genre on dimsum.”
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020