Petaling Jaya – dimsum, the latest subscription video-on-demand service in Malaysia, is proud to launch its first branded VOD content from Oh!K. This is part of dimsum’s plan to bring trending Korean entertainment content to its subscribers in Malaysia and Brunei.
Oh!K, a Turner Asia Pacific channel, will provide K-drama lovers access to award-winning series and hit shows across the region. Among the launch titles are, She Was Pretty, Happy Once Again, Marriage Contract, Lucky Romance, Splash Splash Love, W-Two Worlds and Shopaholic Louis, with many more launching throughout the year. The content is available in original Korean and Mandarin, as well as with multiple language subtitles.
Speaking on the new content, Miss Lam Swee Kim, dimsum Chief Marketing Officer commented, “We are pleased to have regional and global partners like Turner on dimsum as we continue to grow our content offerings. The partnership will enhance our Korean drama genre on dimsum.”
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 47 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020