DHX Media licenses Massive Monster Mayhem to Nickelodeon
Halifax, NS – DHX Media, the world’s leading independent, pure-play children’s content company, announces that Nickelodeon has licensed 20 half-hour episodes of Massive Monster Mayhem, an original show for kids 6–11 that combines live action and CGI animation with real competition and comedy. The series is scheduled to premiere later this year.
Co-created by Artur Spigel and Michael Chaves and produced by DHX Media, Massive Monster Mayhem is a brand-new concept in kids’ entertainment. A sci-fi competition series, Massive Monster Mayhem features live gameplay by kids in futuristic challenges against gigantic Monster Superstars for the chance to win prizes and save the planet from destruction. Massive Monster Mayhem is executive produced by Spigel, together with Steven DeNure, Anne Loi, Asaph Fipke, Ken Faier, and Josh Scherba of DHX Media.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020