Courtney A. Kemp signs deal with Starz and Lionsgate
Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, Calif – Heading into the fourth season premiere of the hit Starz original series Power, Starz and Lionsgate have signed Power creator, showrunner and executive producer Courtney A. Kemp to an exclusive multi-year overall deal. The collaborative nature of Kemp’s new deal expands her relationship with the company to include Lionsgate which allows Kemp to develop and produce new projects for Starz and other content through her End of Episode production company, while also continuing to serve in her current role as showrunner and executive producer on Power.
The deal was negotiated for Lionsgate by Television Group President Sandra Stern and for Starz by Senior VP Business & Legal Affairs Russell Schwartz. The third season of Power delivered a record 8 million multiplatform viewers (Live + SD) per episode and was the most watched premium television original series in 2016, behind only Game of Thrones.The 10-episode fourth season returns on Sunday, June 25th airing all day with a Power Play marathon stunt.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 98 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 81 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 67 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020