Singapore – CNBC, the world’s leading business and financial news network, relaunched its longest-running feature show Managing Asia with a fresh new look to mark its 20th anniversary in the month of May. CNBC’s flagship interview programme in Asia will kick off its 20th anniversary with guest Mr Peter Seah, Chairman of DBS Group and Singapore Airlines on Managing Asia’s 800th episode that will premiere on Friday, 5 May.
Hosted by award-winning anchor Christine Tan, other guests scheduled to appear on Managing Asia this month include Mr Ronnie Chan, Chairman of Hang Lung Group; Mr Suh Kyung-Bae, Chairman and CEO of AmorePacific; and Mr Liew Mun Leong, Chairman of Surbana-Jurong and Changi Airport Group.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020