Hong Kong – Turner and IMG’s first-ever ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational begins this weekend on truTV and Warner TV in Asia. Live coverage of the tournament action will also be presented on Twitch and YouTube from the G Fuel ELEAGUE Arena at Turner Studios in Atlanta.
There’s plenty for the Asia-based eSports’ fan with participants from all around the continent including: Infiltration from South Korea; Momochi, Tokido, Daigo Umehara, Eita, MOV and Fuudo from Japan; Marn from Vietnam; Xian from Singapore; GamerBee from Taiwan; and Xiao Hai from China. They’ll also be joined by FChamp, a well-known US-Filipino gamer also known as Ryan Ramirez.
The 24 Street Fighter V players who advance from this week’s preliminaries will compete in the regular season, with six players competing per weekly group. The top two players from each group – eight players in total – will advance to the ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational tournament playoffs.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020