London – TRACE, a leading global Urban media group, launches TracePlay, the first hybrid digital service (SVOD + Live TV + Live Radio) dedicated to Urban music and entertainment. TracePlay released in USA, UK, Africa, France, Benelux, the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean, with over 200 countries to follow.
TracePlay is available across a range of platforms including Mac/PC, iOS and Android smartphones, Apple TV and offers instant and unlimited access to 10 live music and sports TV channels, 31 live music radios and 2000 films, series, documentaries, concerts and TV shows, on demand. Available in English and French, TracePlay has an objective to promote diversity in broadcast media and become the home for Urban talent and entertainment.
The diverse SVOD library consists of movies (Mum and Dad Meet Sam, Hot Boyz), African blockbusters (30 Days in Atlanta, Ayanda), reality TV (Growing up Hip Hop, Kingin with Tyga, Cutting it in the ATL…), multicultural series (V-Republic, Kingmakers), exclusive music and sport documentaries (Prince, Jidenna, Rihanna, Salomon Kalou, Special NBA: From All Stars to Africa), and legendary concerts (Meshell Ndegeocello, Anderson Paak) and much more.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020