Cannes, France – Studio+, the first app developed by Vivendi Group for viewing digital short premium series, has acquired New Form’s sci-fi adventure series Miss 2059 from Keshet International. The worldwide exclusive first run deal (exclu. US, China, Norway and Poland), brokered by Rose Hughes Senior Sales Manager, will see season one of Miss 2059 available on the SVOD platform in the coming months.
Streamy Award-nominated Miss 2059 is an intergalactic sci-fi adventure about a beauty queen on Earth who is mistakenly selected to represent humanity in a life-or-death Galactic tournament, It stars Anna Akana , Nikki Soohoo and Hartley Sawyer .
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020