Paris – Reed MIDEM, organiser of MIP television markets, has announced that 55 companies are now registered to attend the inaugural MIP China Hangzhou which will run 23-25 May 2017 in Hangzhou, China.
Chinese companies include powerful regional broadcasters and online platforms such as Shanghai Media Group, Hunan TV, Nanjing Broadcasting, Sichuan TV, Tencent Video, Zhejiang TV, and ZJSTV; major drama and animation production studios such as Daylight Entertainment, Dream Sky Film, Dream Stardom TV, Film TV, Hakim Unique Group, Huace Film & TV, New Classics Media, JY Animation, Shengxihuashi Culture and Media, Talent Television and Film, The Leftpocket Animation Studio, Zespa Media, Zhongnan Animation; and consumer brands such as Intel China, l’Óreal, Pepsi, and Yili.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020