Paris – Reed MIDEM, organiser of MIP television markets, has announced that 55 companies are now registered to attend the inaugural MIP China Hangzhou which will run 23-25 May 2017 in Hangzhou, China.
Chinese companies include powerful regional broadcasters and online platforms such as Shanghai Media Group, Hunan TV, Nanjing Broadcasting, Sichuan TV, Tencent Video, Zhejiang TV, and ZJSTV; major drama and animation production studios such as Daylight Entertainment, Dream Sky Film, Dream Stardom TV, Film TV, Hakim Unique Group, Huace Film & TV, New Classics Media, JY Animation, Shengxihuashi Culture and Media, Talent Television and Film, The Leftpocket Animation Studio, Zespa Media, Zhongnan Animation; and consumer brands such as Intel China, l’Óreal, Pepsi, and Yili.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,397 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020