Cannes, France – The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences announced the winners of the 5th International Emmy Kids Awards at a ceremony at MIPTV, in Cannes, in partnership with Reed MIDEM.
Winning programs from Australia, Denmark, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom are: Hey Duggee (Kids: Preschool); Shaun the Sheep (Kids: Animation); Horrible Histories (Kids: Factual); Ultras Sorte Kageshow (Baking in the Dark) (Kids: Non-Scripted Entertainment); Kasper en de Kerstengelen (Casper and the Christmas Angels) (Kids: Series); Doodles (Kids: Digital); Peter & Wendy: Based on the Novel Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie (Kids: TV Movie/Mini-Series). Complete winners’ information follows this release.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020