“Guerra de Idolos” leads Telemundo International’s MIPTV 2017 offer
Miami – At the 2017 edition of MIPTV, taking place in Cannes, France, Telemundo Internacional presents its catalog, highlighting eight of its newest titles, amongst these, the highly anticipated series “Guerra de Idolos (Price of Fame)” , Telemundo’s first musical drama, which is scheduled to have its worldwide premiere soon on Telemundo in the United States.
In addition to “Guerra de Idolos”, Telemundo Internacional presents the Super Series “El Chema (Chema)” , the modern drama “La Doña (Lady Altagracia)” , the romantic comedy “La Fan (The Fan)” , the series “El Comandante” and the Chilean formats “Amanda” , “Ámbar” , “El Camionero” and “Esa No Soy Yo (That’s Not Me)” .
“La Fan” is Telemundo’s comedy drama series, which follows the adventures of Valentina Perez (Angelica Vale), an amusing and kind-hearted woman of humble means, who proudly serves as President of the Lucas Duarte (Juan Pablo Espinosa) Fan Club. A twist of fate will place Vale in the path of this actor, her idol. Although at first he does not pay much attention to her, in the end he will realize she’s the woman he can’t live without.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020