Beverly Hills, CA – With nearly 15 million channel views and 45,000 subscribers for SpacePOP on YouTube since launching in summer 2016, Genius Brands International, Inc. Genius Brands, continues the momentum and expansion in 2017 with new content license agreements for distribution of the hit music-driven animated series in China with WeKids Asia Ltd. and SpacePOP music videos in the U.K with U Music TV. Additionally, Genius Brands has greenlit the development of season two of SpacePOP for global distribution, anticipated for fall 2017.
Genius Brands has licensed the content distribution, licensing and merchandising rights for SpacePOP to WeKids Asia Ltd. to launch a brand program across China in summer 2017. The Company has also licensed the rights to the SpacePOP original music videos to U Music TV for distribution across the U.K. via their popular app, and subsequently through their content block Sky TV, FreeSat, and FreeView. The deals with WeKids and U Music TV follow a recent agreement with Luk Internacional to handle the content distribution and licensing and merchandising campaign for SpacePOP in Southern Europe (Spain, Portugal and Italy). Luk Internacional is creating a dedicated Spanish-language SpacePOP YouTube channel for the market in Spain, utilizing Genius Brands’ U.S. marketing strategy by partnering with influencers and regional promotional partners.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020