Amsterdam, London – Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that the factual thriller Hunted had been ordered for new series in the UK and the Netherlands. Created and produced by Shine TV, Hunted has been commissioned for a third series by Channel 4. The second series of Hunted, which aired in the UK last year consistently outperformed its 9pm slot average each week and this was by an average of +80% .
Meanwhile, Simpel Media, part of Endemol Shine Netherlands have signed a deal second series deal with NPO. This follows the successful launch last year where Hunted was NPO3’s highest rated non-scripted launch of 2016 and the show ranked as the number one show in its time slot for younger viewers aged 20-34, beating the competition across all channels. The production is currently underway in the Netherlands and the UK.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 86 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020