Amsterdam, London – Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that the factual thriller Hunted had been ordered for new series in the UK and the Netherlands. Created and produced by Shine TV, Hunted has been commissioned for a third series by Channel 4. The second series of Hunted, which aired in the UK last year consistently outperformed its 9pm slot average each week and this was by an average of +80% .
Meanwhile, Simpel Media, part of Endemol Shine Netherlands have signed a deal second series deal with NPO. This follows the successful launch last year where Hunted was NPO3’s highest rated non-scripted launch of 2016 and the show ranked as the number one show in its time slot for younger viewers aged 20-34, beating the competition across all channels. The production is currently underway in the Netherlands and the UK.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 35 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 31 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 30 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 29 views | posted on January 19, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020