Amsterdam, London – Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group announced that the factual thriller Hunted had been ordered for new series in the UK and the Netherlands. Created and produced by Shine TV, Hunted has been commissioned for a third series by Channel 4. The second series of Hunted, which aired in the UK last year consistently outperformed its 9pm slot average each week and this was by an average of +80% .
Meanwhile, Simpel Media, part of Endemol Shine Netherlands have signed a deal second series deal with NPO. This follows the successful launch last year where Hunted was NPO3’s highest rated non-scripted launch of 2016 and the show ranked as the number one show in its time slot for younger viewers aged 20-34, beating the competition across all channels. The production is currently underway in the Netherlands and the UK.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,057 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 76 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020