Kuala Lumpur/ Hong Kong/Bangkok – ABU, CASBAA and UNICEF are calling for entries for the 17th Asia-Pacific Child Rights Award from broadcasters and producers in the region. Programmes both for children and about children are eligible and can cover any children’s rights issue. Entries can include documentaries that detail the plight of children, dramas that help break down stereotypes and discrimination, or animation that teaches and entertains. Entries must be received by 30 June 2017. The Award will be presented during the CASBAA Convention in Macau in early November 2017.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020