Tel Aviv, Israel – Top Spanish communications group MEDIAPRO and leading Israeli independent creator and distributor Armoza Formats have announced a new format launch for MIPTV. They have joined up to bring OVO, a new factual entertainment show, to the international market. Produced by MEDIAPRO and Phileas Productions, OVO was created by Bat-Dor Ojalvo and the in-house MEDIAPRO team led by Ran Tellem. The new show will be distributed globally by Armoza.
OVO is the compelling, fun and emotional show that touches the whole country and paints a portrait of your nation. In the middle of the chaos of a city and the distractions of everyday life, OVO is a warm and welcoming sanctuary where passers-by can share their most intimate stories and feelings. During each season, our egg-shaped “confession booths” will be placed in 10 different city centers, welcoming anyone who wishes to enter. OVO’s mission – to get to know the people… because everyone has a story to tell and everyone wants to be heard. In this calm and private space, OVO will ask questions and truly listen to what the people of each city have to say.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020