New York – A+E Networks’ new action drama SIX has claimed new international territories as the company heads to MIPTV, it was announced by Patrick Vien, Executive, Managing Director, International.
Following sales of the eight-episode series to HBO Europe (Central and Eastern Europe), HBO Nordics, HBO Spain, iFlix (Southeast Asia), History Southeast Asia, History Latin America, and History Canada, which were announced in October, SIX has been sold to iQiyi and BesTV (China), Tele 5/Tele Munchen (Germany), OTE Cinema 1 (Greece), Skirus/365 Media (Iceland), YES/DBS Satellite Services (Israel), Lightbox (New Zealand) Kavosh Television and Manoto TV/Marjan TV (Persia), HBO Poland, Nitro and Neox (Spain) and AFRTS/Entertainment Associates (U.S.).
The recent premiere of SIX on HISTORY in the U.S. garnered strong numbers. Reaching 39 million Total Viewers across all A+E Networks in the U.S., SIX is currently the #1 new cable series of the year in Total Viewers. SIX and has already been renewed for a ten-episode second season. SIX joins a bold new slate of history-based, premium dramas created by A+E Studios, developed by HISTORY U.S. and viewed all over the world, including epic series, Roots and upcoming series’ Knightfall.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020