International media group TRACE joins forces with STUDIO MOBILE to launch TRACE FM Haïti, which aims to become the best station targeting Haitian youth who accounts for 60% of the Island’s population.
TRACE FM Haïti plays the best Afro-Urban and Caribbean music and broadcasts international Hip-Hop, R&B plus other indigenous genres such as Caribbean Zouk, Dancehall, Kompa, Kizomba and many more.
Listeners can access TRACE FM on the 102.7 frequency in Haiti and worldwide on the new TRACE Radio mobile App, which will be launched in at the end of March 2017.The ht.trace.fm website and TRACE FM Haïti social media pages enable the station to constantly interact with its audience based in Haiti as well as the Haitian diaspora around the world.
The launch of TRACE FM Haïti is the result of the collaboration between TRACE and the Haitian company STUDIO MOBILE.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 69 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 61 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 60 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 57 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020