Mumbai – Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) and its affiliates have completed the first phase of a two-phase acquisition of the TEN Sports Network from Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEE) and its subsidiaries.
Following the completion of this phase of the acquisition, SPN’s cluster of nine sports channels will now include: Sony SIX and Sony Six HD, Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD, TEN 1, TEN 1 HD, TEN 2, TEN 3, and TEN Golf HD. Certain other operations and assets will be included in the final phase of the acquisition, subject to certain closing conditions, which is expected to be completed in the next few months.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020