India – Viacom18, one of India’s fastest growing media and entertainment companies, announced the appointment of Rahul Chakravarti as business head of Colors Bangla and Colors Odia. A veteran with over two decades of experience across FMCG, management consultancy and advertising, Rahul has worked across multiple consumer focused categories in his career.
Commenting on the appointment, Ravish Kumar, Senior Executive Vice President – Colors Kannada, Super, Bangla and Odia, Viacom18, said, “Rahul has extensive experience of working in consumer packaged goods and consulting with a proven track record of managing businesses, building brands, leveraging consumer insights and solving business problems. His ability to marry strategy with execution and his understanding of consumer-focused businesses will help us in increasing our footprint both across our viewers and our advertisers. I welcome him into the Viacom18 family and look forward to working with him.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 51 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020