India – Viacom18, one of India’s fastest growing media and entertainment companies, announced the appointment of Rahul Chakravarti as business head of Colors Bangla and Colors Odia. A veteran with over two decades of experience across FMCG, management consultancy and advertising, Rahul has worked across multiple consumer focused categories in his career.
Commenting on the appointment, Ravish Kumar, Senior Executive Vice President – Colors Kannada, Super, Bangla and Odia, Viacom18, said, “Rahul has extensive experience of working in consumer packaged goods and consulting with a proven track record of managing businesses, building brands, leveraging consumer insights and solving business problems. His ability to marry strategy with execution and his understanding of consumer-focused businesses will help us in increasing our footprint both across our viewers and our advertisers. I welcome him into the Viacom18 family and look forward to working with him.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 204 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 55 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 39 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 38 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020