Paris – MIPTV 2017 will put a special emphasis on the new generation of digital content studios aiming at engaging with audiences as part of the Digital Fronts showcase. The only international screenings showcase for digital studios and online publishers, Digital Fronts takes place in Cannes from 3-6 April as part of MIPTV, the global entertainment content market.
Launched in 2014 as the content industry’s first global distribution and acquisition market for high-quality original online productions and web series, MIPTV’s Digital Fronts’ purpose is to bridge the gap between the online video ecosystem and the traditional entertainment content sector. Digital native studios and brands that have turned into content houses themselves will be at the epicentre of the discussion on how to reach the youth audience, which is facing an ever-growing demand for screen-time attention.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020