Paris – MIPTV 2017 will put a special emphasis on the new generation of digital content studios aiming at engaging with audiences as part of the Digital Fronts showcase. The only international screenings showcase for digital studios and online publishers, Digital Fronts takes place in Cannes from 3-6 April as part of MIPTV, the global entertainment content market.
Launched in 2014 as the content industry’s first global distribution and acquisition market for high-quality original online productions and web series, MIPTV’s Digital Fronts’ purpose is to bridge the gap between the online video ecosystem and the traditional entertainment content sector. Digital native studios and brands that have turned into content houses themselves will be at the epicentre of the discussion on how to reach the youth audience, which is facing an ever-growing demand for screen-time attention.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020