Nagra and MTM launch the 2017 pay-TV innovation forum
Cheseaux, Switzerland and London, UK – The second edition of pay-TV Innovation Forum aims to help pay-TV providers, the studios and content owners alike improve their growth prospects and collaborative opportunities. The global research programme seeks to identify the next generation of services in a variety of areas ranging from OTT to VR, Big Data to advanced analytics, content protection to the Internet of Things.
How will leading pay-TV service providers respond to changing consumer demand and expectations? How can advanced data and analytics enable pay-TV service providers to better serve their customers? What growth prospects lie ahead and how can pay-TV service providers, content owners and the studios work together to best leverage opportunities?
Nagra, a Kudelski Group company and the world’s leading independent provider of content protection and multiscreen television solutions, in collaboration with MTM, a leading international research and strategy consultancy, will address these questions and more at a special launch presentation to kick off the 2017 Pay-TV Innovation Forum at TV Connect in London on Wednesday, March 29.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 45 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020