World renowned actress Kim Cattrall (Sex and the City) joins the cast of the second season of the gripping Swedish crime series Modus. Internationally successful, Modus is an original series for the Nordic streaming service, C More, and is broadcast worldwide in countries such as the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Japan and many more. Season two of the global hit is currently in production and is due to air this fall.
In the upcoming season of Modus, Cattrall takes on the role of the President of the United States who arrives in Stockholm for a state visit but the trip soon turns out to have unexpected and devastating consequences.
Kim Cattrall commented, “I am pleased to be joining the Modus production in their second season and am looking forward to spending time in Sweden, a country I have always wanted to visit. As a fan of the great Swedish director, Ingmar Bergman, I look forward to my time here.”
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020