World renowned actress Kim Cattrall (Sex and the City) joins the cast of the second season of the gripping Swedish crime series Modus. Internationally successful, Modus is an original series for the Nordic streaming service, C More, and is broadcast worldwide in countries such as the UK, Canada, Australia, France, Japan and many more. Season two of the global hit is currently in production and is due to air this fall.
In the upcoming season of Modus, Cattrall takes on the role of the President of the United States who arrives in Stockholm for a state visit but the trip soon turns out to have unexpected and devastating consequences.
Kim Cattrall commented, “I am pleased to be joining the Modus production in their second season and am looking forward to spending time in Sweden, a country I have always wanted to visit. As a fan of the great Swedish director, Ingmar Bergman, I look forward to my time here.”
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020