Keshet International brings hit series to global market
Israel – Global production and distribution powerhouse Keshet International (KI) and Ananey Communications Group, which represents the Viacom brands Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., MTV and Comedy Central in Israel, have partnered to bring teens’, tweens’ and kids’ series to the global market in KI’s first foray into the genre.
Alongside its subsidiary Nutz Productions, Ananey has created some of Israel’s biggest kids TV hits airing on Nickelodeon, including the award-winning daily live-action teen drama The Greenhouse, an English language version of which, entitled Greenhouse Academy, has become the first Israeli original commissioned by NETFLIX. Greenhouse Academy is produced by Nutz productions for the global streaming platform and is due to launch later this year, KI will hold worldwide second-window distribution rights.
Among other series launching in Cannes internationally as part of the new wide-ranging, long-term relationship between KI and Israel’s largest multichannel group are two daily live-action teen dramas, The Hood and the fantastical suspense series Spell Keepers as well as the kids’ comedy Bed & Biscuit.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 57 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020