Keshet International brings hit series to global market
Israel – Global production and distribution powerhouse Keshet International (KI) and Ananey Communications Group, which represents the Viacom brands Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., MTV and Comedy Central in Israel, have partnered to bring teens’, tweens’ and kids’ series to the global market in KI’s first foray into the genre.
Alongside its subsidiary Nutz Productions, Ananey has created some of Israel’s biggest kids TV hits airing on Nickelodeon, including the award-winning daily live-action teen drama The Greenhouse, an English language version of which, entitled Greenhouse Academy, has become the first Israeli original commissioned by NETFLIX. Greenhouse Academy is produced by Nutz productions for the global streaming platform and is due to launch later this year, KI will hold worldwide second-window distribution rights.
Among other series launching in Cannes internationally as part of the new wide-ranging, long-term relationship between KI and Israel’s largest multichannel group are two daily live-action teen dramas, The Hood and the fantastical suspense series Spell Keepers as well as the kids’ comedy Bed & Biscuit.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020