Inter Medya’s Join Instant goes to India and Pakistan
India, Pakistan – Turkish media content distributor, Inter Medya has recently announced that one of their game show formats titled Join Instant has been optioned in India and Pakistan. Join Instant is planned to start airing in July 2017 on one of India’s biggest TV channels, which has just reported that acclaimed Bollywood star Shilpa Shetty will be moderating the show. Similarly, Join Instant is planned to be broadcast in Pakistan in May and June.
The original format, created by Melih Bas of BasBros Media and developed by Inter Medya’s in-house team was first broadcast in 2015 and 2016 on TGRT EU, where it reached excellent results for the whole 48 weeks.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020