Paris – Roy Price, Vice President of Amazon Studios and Jørgen Madsen Lindemann, President and CEO of MTG will share their collective expertise during two Media Mastermind Keynotes on how new technology and changing consumer habits are driving a revolution in storytelling.
Both speakers will provide their respective MIPTV audiences with insight into how their companies are creating highly-acclaimed content by constantly adapting production in the face of the changing digital landscape. The Media Mastermind Keynotes will both take place on Monday April 3 during MIPTV, the world’s leading entertainment content market which takes place in Cannes, France, April 3-6, 2017.
Roy Price, Vice President of Amazon Studios – the studio that brought viewers Emmy and Golden Globe winning ‘Transparent’ and international sensation ‘The Grand Tour ’ – will discuss how, in just a few short years, this Hollywood game-changing studio created a worldwide video service that delivers highly-acclaimed original content to more than 200 countries and territories across the globe. Roy Price will share insights on making standout movies and one-of-a-kind series that customers will not only watch, but deeply care about and how making meaningful and accessible content is ultimately what will drive the future of film and television.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020