Paris – Roy Price, Vice President of Amazon Studios and Jørgen Madsen Lindemann, President and CEO of MTG will share their collective expertise during two Media Mastermind Keynotes on how new technology and changing consumer habits are driving a revolution in storytelling.
Both speakers will provide their respective MIPTV audiences with insight into how their companies are creating highly-acclaimed content by constantly adapting production in the face of the changing digital landscape. The Media Mastermind Keynotes will both take place on Monday April 3 during MIPTV, the world’s leading entertainment content market which takes place in Cannes, France, April 3-6, 2017.
Roy Price, Vice President of Amazon Studios – the studio that brought viewers Emmy and Golden Globe winning ‘Transparent’ and international sensation ‘The Grand Tour ’ – will discuss how, in just a few short years, this Hollywood game-changing studio created a worldwide video service that delivers highly-acclaimed original content to more than 200 countries and territories across the globe. Roy Price will share insights on making standout movies and one-of-a-kind series that customers will not only watch, but deeply care about and how making meaningful and accessible content is ultimately what will drive the future of film and television.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020