Santa Monica, CA – Dick Clark Productions, the world’s largest producer and proprietor of televised live event entertainment programming, and Jukin Media, the global leader in user-generated entertainment, have reached a milestone 100 episodes with the wildly popular FailArmy series while conquering 85% of the world’s markets.
The hilarious, unscripted comedy series based on Jukin’s massively successful social video brand of the same name, is cleared in 221 markets including TV Azteca Mexico, Discovery CEEMEA, Fox 8 Australia, Rogers Media Inc. in Canada, RTL CBS Asia, RTL Netherlands, TV4 Sweden, Sky Italia, Channel 5 UK, TV2 Norway, Comedy Central Latin America and TV3 New Zealand.
“We are thrilled to see FailArmy reach the milestone of 100 episodes and captivate audiences with its consistently fresh, laugh out loud content,” said Mark Rafalowski, Executive Vice President of dick clark productions International. “The quality of the material speaks directly to its success and we look forward to its continued growth throughout the world.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 45 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 44 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020