Armoza Formats’ new social experiment Sex Tape has now closed its first deal with production company Tresor TV in Germany, following its launch earlier this month. The two companies have previously worked together on Curvy Supermodel.
The idea for Sex Tape was originally pitched at Armoza’s annual format competition by sexologist Dr. Shelly Varod, and was then taken on for in-house development at Armoza in order to ready for launch pre-MIPTV.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 102 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 79 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 63 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020