Global Agency has announced that its brand new singing talent show Bring Your Fame Back will make its world premiere with a private screening at MIPTV 2017 in Cannes. Created by Izzet Pinto, CEO of Global Agency, the format will have its official debut exclusively at MIPFORMATS on April 02, 2017.
Izzet Pinto, creator of the format and CEO of the Global Agency said, “We strongly believe Bring Your Fame Back will open a new stage on talent show genre with its distinctive concept and bags of prime-time appeal. The idea of seeing the forgotten, former pop singers perform again, and to watch them compete on stage, to bring their fame back, is exciting. The contestants will be voting for each other which will cause a major clash of egos. The show will offer non-stop excitement and drama. Before the official launch at MIPFORMATS 2017, we have already started to anticipate interest for the show. A new megahit is on the way, I would say.”
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020