Stockholm – The Turkish drama series Brave And Beautiful (Cesur ve Güzel) from Ay Yapim has been licensed to 7 new territories in deals done by worldwide distributor Eccho Rights. The series has been a major success on Star TV in Turkey, enjoying strong ratings in a highly competitive slot, while being a huge talking point on social media, both in Turkey and internationally.
The new clients for the series include Victory Media and Antenna TV (Greece), Gem (Iran), TV2 (Hungary), Urdu 1 (Pakistan), Antena (Romania), TV Klan (Albania), and Kurdmax (North Iraq).
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 397 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 305 views | posted on January 16, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 79 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020