Stockholm and Istanbul – Ay Yapim have released a first look at their groundbreaking new series Phi. Created for the digital platform Puhu TV, it is the first Turkish Drama Original to be distributed worldwide by Eccho Rights. The series is based on the first in a trilogy of novels; Phi, Chi, Pi, by Azra Kohen, a million-seller in Turkey.
The first novel, Phi, is the basis for the first run of 20 episodes, and is to be followed by two more seasons based on the novels Chi and Pi. Producer Pelin Distas is leading the project, alongside Kerem Catay, CEO and Producer at Ay Yapim, and Director Mert Baykal (Magnificent Century, Kardesim Benim).
The A-list cast of Phi includes Serenay Sarıkaya (Medcezir, İkimizin Yerine), Ozan Güven (Magnificent Century, Annemin Yarasi, Pek Yakinda, Arog and Gora), Mehmet Günsur (Magnificent Century, Rosso İstanbul, Unutursam Fısılda, Hamam), Büsra Develi (Pretty Little Liars and Sweet Revenge) as well as Berrak Tüzünatac (The End, Ezel, Magnificent Century).
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 44 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020