BBC Worldwide’s award-winning children’s channel CBeebies makes its debut in Taiwan as a dual-language, localised channel on 13th March. CBeebies will be available across 15 cable operators in Taiwan, reaching over 3.8 million households. Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Tainan and Chiayi are just some of the regions that will receive the new 24-hour channel.
CBeebies, a multi-platform brand for pre-schoolers aged six years and under, encourages children to learn through play. The channel offers a mixture of new and classic titles to educate and entertain young audiences. The friendly, colourful characters featured in the channel’s wide range of programming engage and captivate young minds, encouraging children to get involved. CBeebies was recently crowned ‘Channel Of The Year’ at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Children’s Awards 2016.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021