Zodiak Kids announces a slew of sales for animated series Zack and Quack including deals across Latin America and the Middle East. The newly launched second series of Zack & Quack 26’ x 11’ for Nickelodeon has been sold to Discovery Kids Latin America, Thai PBS, Israel Educational TV whilst free TV channel TV3 Catalunya acquires both series 1 and 2.
Series one continues to be a strong seller and has recently sold to public broadcasters RTHK TV in Hong Kong, and Television Nacional de Uruguay. Central American broadcaster Canal Once has also picked up the show. In Europe, Amazon Prime Germany, PlusPlus in Ukraine and ERR TV have acquired the show in Estonia, whilst Ultra TV and Nasa Mreza pickup rights for other Eastern European territories Bosnia, Montenegro, Serbia and Kosovo.
Watchever also picked up the SVOD rights of the pre-school adventure rights for Germany, Austria and German speaking Switzerland. Zodiak Kids has also licensed all TV rights of Zack & Quack series one to WEKIDS Asia and I-Intellect for distribution in China and Malaysia. Zack & Quack follows the adventures of a dynamic and adventurous boy named Zack and his best friend, an impulsive young duck called Quack.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 51 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020