WAKUWAKU Japan, the Japanese general entertainment TV channel, which offers the best of Japanese TV to local audiences globally will be launching in February 2017 on Univision and DDish, the leading IPTV + DTH platforms in Mongolia. This is on top of recent launches in Taiwan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. Currently WAKUWAKU JAPAN is available on 23 platforms in 8 countries and region.
WAKUWAKU JAPAN showcases a delightful blend of programs across multiple genres, including first-run Japanese dramas, movies, anime/superhero series, culture, entertainment, kids’ programs, music, sports, documentaries, food and travel to appeal to a wide contemporary audience. Through its many exciting programs, WAKUWAKU JAPAN aims to connect with fans of Japanese culture globally by delivering the very best of Japanese content.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 68 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 54 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020