WAKUWAKU Japan, the Japanese general entertainment TV channel, which offers the best of Japanese TV to local audiences globally will be launching in February 2017 on Univision and DDish, the leading IPTV + DTH platforms in Mongolia. This is on top of recent launches in Taiwan, Sri Lanka and Vietnam. Currently WAKUWAKU JAPAN is available on 23 platforms in 8 countries and region.
WAKUWAKU JAPAN showcases a delightful blend of programs across multiple genres, including first-run Japanese dramas, movies, anime/superhero series, culture, entertainment, kids’ programs, music, sports, documentaries, food and travel to appeal to a wide contemporary audience. Through its many exciting programs, WAKUWAKU JAPAN aims to connect with fans of Japanese culture globally by delivering the very best of Japanese content.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 86 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 60 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 42 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Netflix action-thriller ‘6 Underground’ becomes the first movie to receive a rebate for outsourcing its visual effects to Malaysia 39 views | posted on October 19, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020