Hong Kong – Turner and Cyber Group Studios have joined forces to create a brand-new animated series, currently entitled Taffy, for Turner’s second flagship kids’ channel Boomerang across international markets.
Based on an original creation from Cyber Group Studios and developed with Turner, Taffy follows the non-stop, slapstick extravaganza faced by loyal hound dog, Bentley. His life is turned on its head when Bentley’s billionaire old-lady-owner, Mrs Muchmore, takes in a raccoon called Taffy – an imposter posing as a wide-eyed, fluffy angora cat.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021