Hong Kong – Turner and Cyber Group Studios have joined forces to create a brand-new animated series, currently entitled Taffy, for Turner’s second flagship kids’ channel Boomerang across international markets.
Based on an original creation from Cyber Group Studios and developed with Turner, Taffy follows the non-stop, slapstick extravaganza faced by loyal hound dog, Bentley. His life is turned on its head when Bentley’s billionaire old-lady-owner, Mrs Muchmore, takes in a raccoon called Taffy – an imposter posing as a wide-eyed, fluffy angora cat.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020