Hong Kong – Turner and Cyber Group Studios have joined forces to create a brand-new animated series, currently entitled Taffy, for Turner’s second flagship kids’ channel Boomerang across international markets.
Based on an original creation from Cyber Group Studios and developed with Turner, Taffy follows the non-stop, slapstick extravaganza faced by loyal hound dog, Bentley. His life is turned on its head when Bentley’s billionaire old-lady-owner, Mrs Muchmore, takes in a raccoon called Taffy – an imposter posing as a wide-eyed, fluffy angora cat.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020