Hong Kong – Turner Asia Pacific has announced the establishment of a new Southeast Asia organisation and appointment of a new regional lead to be based in Singapore. Vishal Dembla has been named Vice President and General Manager of Turner Southeast Asia. In this new role, he has been tasked with growing all of Turner’s commercial and channel operations within this increasingly important region, as well as the day-to-day management of its kids and entertainment businesses in Southeast Asia.
“For the first time, we have aligned all our Southeast Asia efforts under one executive and these changes will enable Turner to better develop its growing business in this region,” commented Phil Nelson, Turner’s Managing Director of Southeast Asia Pacific and North Asia. “Vishal has been an integral member of our senior management team – forging new initiatives and driving growth – and is well-positioned for this new role.”
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 86 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 42 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020