Beverly Hills, Calif. –Starz announced the successful launch of its STARZ and STARZ ENCORE services on the AT&T streaming service, DIRECTV NOW. Priced at only $8/month, STARZ on DIRECTV NOW provides subscribers with access to the largest premium pay TV television and movie library*. The initial launch will feature more than 2,500 episodes and movies.
STARZ features new and past episodes of STARZ Original series, including the award-winning drama series Outlander, the hit series Power and the highly anticipated premiere of American Gods, along with new, hit and favourite movies including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Inside Out and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020