Beverly Hills, Calif. –Starz announced the successful launch of its STARZ and STARZ ENCORE services on the AT&T streaming service, DIRECTV NOW. Priced at only $8/month, STARZ on DIRECTV NOW provides subscribers with access to the largest premium pay TV television and movie library*. The initial launch will feature more than 2,500 episodes and movies.
STARZ features new and past episodes of STARZ Original series, including the award-winning drama series Outlander, the hit series Power and the highly anticipated premiere of American Gods, along with new, hit and favourite movies including Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Inside Out and Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 81 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 72 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 60 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 57 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020