London – Kwesé, Econet Media’s multimedia platform announced the addition of Travel Channel and Fine Living to its already extensive pay-TV channel offering. Both channels made their network debut on 30 January as part of Kwesé’s staggered launch across Africa.
Travel Channel is the world’s leading travel broadcaster, and Fine Living showcases innovative home and design experts, lifestyle gurus and chefs from around the world. Both channels are now available in Ghana, Zambia and Rwanda, and will be rolled out across the rest of the African continent. Travel Channel and Fine Living can be found on channel 440 and 445 respectively.
The channels will offer hundreds of hours of high-quality lifestyle programming and will feature top rating titles, including the latest seasons of Durban Beach Rescue, Ultimate Braai Master and House Hunters Africa – which have proven very popular across the continent on Travel Channel.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 49 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 45 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020