London – Kwesé, Econet Media’s multimedia platform announced the addition of Travel Channel and Fine Living to its already extensive pay-TV channel offering. Both channels made their network debut on 30 January as part of Kwesé’s staggered launch across Africa.
Travel Channel is the world’s leading travel broadcaster, and Fine Living showcases innovative home and design experts, lifestyle gurus and chefs from around the world. Both channels are now available in Ghana, Zambia and Rwanda, and will be rolled out across the rest of the African continent. Travel Channel and Fine Living can be found on channel 440 and 445 respectively.
The channels will offer hundreds of hours of high-quality lifestyle programming and will feature top rating titles, including the latest seasons of Durban Beach Rescue, Ultimate Braai Master and House Hunters Africa – which have proven very popular across the continent on Travel Channel.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 71 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021