Singapore – YING GROUP will be the sales representative for media giant MNC Indonesia this March at the Hong Kong International Film and TV Market (HK FILMART) 2017. The award animation series Kiko will be added to Ying Group’s catalogue for the event.
As part of Ying Group’s move to expand its library and offer a wider range of genres, this move presents a new opportunity for Asian animation productions to be represented and distributed in Australia and New Zealand. This is Ying Group’s first venture into distributing animation films in the region.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 45 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020