Kuala Lumpur – Media Prima Television Networks is set to expand its capacity in establishing innovative partnerships with global brands that are perpetually aiming to grow their mass Malay market share. The media powerhouse will continue to ramp up its local televised awards shows through investment in creating unique opportunities and creative brand integration efforts. This will include initiatives to strengthen the unification of its free-to-air, digital, social media, radio, print and out-of-home media platforms.
The ambition came at the back of the recent 31st Anugerah Juara Lagu (AJL31), which attracted top global brands including Samsung and Honda to capitalise on the awards platform as a way to engage the mass Malay audience. This year’s AJL31 drew over 6 million viewers on TV3, capturing over half of the Malay television viewers at 51.2 percent. The awards show instantaneously became the nation’s hot topic, garnering over 33.4 million social media impression and 150,000 as live stream views on tonton.com.my, AJL31 mobile app and tonton’s official Facebook page.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 31 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020