Mumbai – Indus Vox Media are further establishing their strong foothold in the industry by launching three new shows in the month of February. Having produced successful podcasts in varied genres, The Oncourse Podcast, X&Y and The ReDiscovery Podcast will be tackling education, sex and travel to entertain you with every episode as they provide diversified, niche audio content for the urban Indian listeners.
The Oncourse Podcast, a show where hosts & founders Alisha & Akhil will help you choose the right career path, understand what kind of education you want to pursue, help you decide where to study abroad and how to navigate their application process. It is an extension of Oncourse Vantage, India’s foremost creative and alternate education company that aims to bridge to gap between formal education and real world skills. The show launches on February 21st 2017.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020