The automotive-lifestyle series Garage Dreams that was produced by groundbreaking Australian Production partners Broken Arrow Media and Journey Media premieres on Velocity US. The series was filmed on location in Australia, New Zealand and the US.
Garage Dreams is an original format created by veteran Australian producer Brett Hardy and captures the mosaic of modern auto culture through an engaging series of real stories about passion, craft and dedication. “When you produce a TV series with real characters as big as we have in Garage Dreams, you really hope for a broadcast partner as big as Velocity to connect you to the audience. This is the perfect platform for the series in the US”, said Hardy.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 33 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020