Paris – Leading international academics and researchers with speciality knowledge of the entertainment industry are heading to MIPTV to share their unique insight about multi-platform viewer behavioural patterns with content producers and the wider television community.
MIPTV 2017 will feature a brand-new programme to bring an academic viewpoint on current trends in TV and online viewing behaviours, which promises to provide a fresh understanding of today’s content industry and the challenges of tomorrow. This ambitious session is entitled “Innovation Talks: When Academics Decipher Entertainment,” and will feature three leading researchers who will share their insights in their respective fields of study.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 46 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 36 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 27 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020