Zodiak Kids announces a raft of sales for the 26 x 26’ second series of The Ranch, produced by Zodiak Kids Studios. The series has been acquired by TFO in Canada, Lagardere for Gulli Russia and Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Israel. Aljazeerah has picked up the show for its children and family channels, AMC Networks International for Central Europe on their channel Minimax, TV5 Monde for all French-speaking territories and Kids Zone for the Baltics.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020