Scripps Networks tops Asia Pacific lifestyle category
Singapore – Asian Food Channel (AFC) and HGTV usher in the 2017 Lunar New Year by smashing ratings records among female cable viewers aged 25 to 54 years old, securing positions as the #1 rated Lifestyle Channels in Malaysia and Singapore respectively. AFC topped the 2016 chart as the #1 rated Lifestyle Channel in Malaysia while HGTV emerged as the #1 rated Lifestyle Channel as well as the top English Pay-TV Channel in Singapore from October to December 2016.
According to DTAM Malaysia, AFC was ranked the #1 rated Lifestyle Channel* among females aged 25 to 54 years old in 2016. AFC’s top three performing original productions were Inspired with Anna Olson, Jason Tastes Asia and Cooking For Love S2. All three original productions were the number one rated lifestyle programs* during their premiere timeslots.
AFC also saw traction in other Asia Pacific markets including Philippines where the channel saw a 40% increase in ratings among females aged 25 to 54 years old in 2016. In 2017, AFC premiered original production title Martin Yan’s Asian Favorites. Family Kitchen with Sherson and Cooking For Love will also be returning for a third season.
- GMA Network launches new digital channel ‘Heart of Asia’ 70 views | posted on July 2, 2020
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 59 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 55 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 43 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020