Singapore – Multi Channels Asia (MCA) announced that Outdoor Channel (Asia) has surpassed the 8 million households mark through new carriage deals with VTVcab and MobiTV in Vietnam and Singtel in Singapore. Additionally, Outdoor Channel celebrates its 7th year on air with outstanding performance and increasing popularity in two of its top markets – Malaysia and Taiwan.
In Malaysia, Outdoor Channel ranks as the number 4 channel after local Free-To-Air channels on IPTV platform TMHyppTV, with a 33% increase in viewership and 21% increase in average TV viewing time FYE 2016. On Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom, Outdoor Channel gained an impressive 70% jump in viewership from Q1 to Q4 2016.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020