Singapore – Multi Channels Asia (MCA) announced that Outdoor Channel (Asia) has surpassed the 8 million households mark through new carriage deals with VTVcab and MobiTV in Vietnam and Singtel in Singapore. Additionally, Outdoor Channel celebrates its 7th year on air with outstanding performance and increasing popularity in two of its top markets – Malaysia and Taiwan.
In Malaysia, Outdoor Channel ranks as the number 4 channel after local Free-To-Air channels on IPTV platform TMHyppTV, with a 33% increase in viewership and 21% increase in average TV viewing time FYE 2016. On Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom, Outdoor Channel gained an impressive 70% jump in viewership from Q1 to Q4 2016.
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 75 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Banijay unveils new identity and portfolio 68 views | posted on July 8, 2020
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 63 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 60 views | posted on July 10, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020