Globo was actively involved in the Latin American TV market. Raphael Corrêa Netto, Globo’s Executive Director of International Business, joined the discussion and highlighted the coproduction and partnership strategy of the international version of Supermax.
The television industry is in continuous search for innovative formats, genres, viewing models, and content production. In this scenario, new consumption habits and increasing offers drive the market, where original content can generate new opportunities and business strategies. To discuss the topic with important industry players, Raphael Corrêa Netto, Globo’s Executive Director of International Business, participated in the panel “Content Twists in Latin America”, which was moderated by journalist Nicolás Smirnoff.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 75 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 54 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020