London – Global television production company FremantleMedia has signed a deal with premium video distribution platform Vemba to make more than 10,000 videos available to digital publishers through the Vemba platform.
The deal will make some of the best talent and game show segments easily accessible and monetizable to publishers. Global franchises including Got Talent and The X Factor (created by Syco Entertainment and co-produced by Syco and FremantleMedia), the US version of Family Feud, American Idol (co-owned with 19 Entertainment, a division of CORE Media Group) and content from football fan network, The Football Republic, are just some of the first pieces of content that are now available on Vemba.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020