London – Global television production company FremantleMedia has signed a deal with premium video distribution platform Vemba to make more than 10,000 videos available to digital publishers through the Vemba platform.
The deal will make some of the best talent and game show segments easily accessible and monetizable to publishers. Global franchises including Got Talent and The X Factor (created by Syco Entertainment and co-produced by Syco and FremantleMedia), the US version of Family Feud, American Idol (co-owned with 19 Entertainment, a division of CORE Media Group) and content from football fan network, The Football Republic, are just some of the first pieces of content that are now available on Vemba.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021