London – Global television production company FremantleMedia has signed a deal with premium video distribution platform Vemba to make more than 10,000 videos available to digital publishers through the Vemba platform.
The deal will make some of the best talent and game show segments easily accessible and monetizable to publishers. Global franchises including Got Talent and The X Factor (created by Syco Entertainment and co-produced by Syco and FremantleMedia), the US version of Family Feud, American Idol (co-owned with 19 Entertainment, a division of CORE Media Group) and content from football fan network, The Football Republic, are just some of the first pieces of content that are now available on Vemba.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 85 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 75 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 72 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020