Paris – and L.A-based producer-distributor Prime Entertainment Group enlarged his catalogue with over 160h of fresh news programs to start the year. This major deal for worldwide distribution was signed with renowned producers based in France including La Gaillarde and Acrobates Films.
The partnerships include 163 hours of high quality programs focusing on a large panel of topics such as History, Civilization, Geopolitics, Art and Culture among others. Prime Entertainment Group already handles a great catalogue of more than 5,500 hours that include documentaries of this kind that have been successfully placed among many international channels in such territories as USA, Canda, Germany, South Korea, Poland, Spain and Portugal among others.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020