Paris – and L.A-based producer-distributor Prime Entertainment Group enlarged his catalogue with over 160h of fresh news programs to start the year. This major deal for worldwide distribution was signed with renowned producers based in France including La Gaillarde and Acrobates Films.
The partnerships include 163 hours of high quality programs focusing on a large panel of topics such as History, Civilization, Geopolitics, Art and Culture among others. Prime Entertainment Group already handles a great catalogue of more than 5,500 hours that include documentaries of this kind that have been successfully placed among many international channels in such territories as USA, Canda, Germany, South Korea, Poland, Spain and Portugal among others.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 30 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020