Singapore – Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) and all3media International, the distribution arm of the UK’s leading TV production group, today announced that Singapore-based production company, Xtreme Media, has won the inaugural ATF Formats Pitch competition, walking away with a prize worth S$20,000 from all3media International.
With the tagline “New Ideas. New Talent. New Formats.”, ATF Formats Pitch is the premier Asian pitching competition for creators and producers of innovative concepts for new and original, non-scripted entertainment formats. This platform showcases the best of Asia, and exposes ideas for export and development within and even outside of the region.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 81 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 35 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 32 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 30 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020