Singapore – Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) and all3media International, the distribution arm of the UK’s leading TV production group, today announced that Singapore-based production company, Xtreme Media, has won the inaugural ATF Formats Pitch competition, walking away with a prize worth S$20,000 from all3media International.
With the tagline “New Ideas. New Talent. New Formats.”, ATF Formats Pitch is the premier Asian pitching competition for creators and producers of innovative concepts for new and original, non-scripted entertainment formats. This platform showcases the best of Asia, and exposes ideas for export and development within and even outside of the region.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,398 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 88 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 59 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020